It started with these characters. Green, Blue, Red, and Orange.
The Red (Blastin' Berry Cherry) and the Orange (Mandarina Tangarina) mix to make a "true red". I then mixed a little of that with blue to get a purple....it was more navy/grey than purple, but whatever.
I mixed a little green with some blue to get a turquoise-y color. And I mixed a few drops of the red with the blue to get a "true blue" color.
My original color idea was a purple/blue/turquoise skein.
I ended up with something a little different but still pretty. Here is is taking a nice bath after it came out of the oven.
Here is the finished product (minus drying and reskeining). I ended up using not only the blue, "purple" (I use that term loosely here), and turquoise/blue-green I made, but also the straight-up-from-the-packet blue (Berry-Blue) and the straight-from-the-packet green (Lemon-Lime).
I am calling it Tidepool. I really like it. Can't wait for it to dry so I can reskein it. And then cake it!! And then knit with it!!!!! (Probably some longies or shorties).