Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Warning: Blatent Griping Ahead

If you wish not to hear me complain, yet again, about how bad my hands hurt and how I can't sleep, click off my blog now.

I am awake. I don't mind being awake this early in the morning. I do mind being awake this early due to pain and sleeplessness. I tried to go to bed at a reasonable hour last night. We even got up at a reasonable hour yesterday (9AM), which meant everyone was tired at a reasonable hour last night.

What went wrong? My D*^% hands! That's what. They frickin' hurt! WTF!! This wasn't in the fine print. I didn't sign up for this. I sat up last night from 1-4 with horrible pain in my hands, wrists and forearms. When I finally redosed myself with some sleep aid supplement and tried to sleep again, it was like 4:30. All I did was roll around in bed until 6 when, da ta da, my hands started screaming with pain again.

This is completely not OK! Is anybody listening? Mamas need to sleep, especially those crafting a person (dontcha like my new picture - it's just to the right of the post).

Yep. Awake I am. Sleeping the kids are. At work the hubby is. This is a perfect time to -what? Oh, sleep you say? Sleep when the kids/baby sleeps? Yeah. Not in my lifetime.

Ok, fine. I know it will get better and I should stop my yakkin'. I just hope by the time the pain goes away, the 2 yr old is still sleeping so I can go back to bed.

Ok, ok, enough already. I'll stop. I've tortured your poor eyes enough.

~H

No comments: