Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sunday, Smunday

I have to admit, I was tempted to nap today. My Flower and My Lovey (new name for Little Man born 8/19, because after all, he is My Lovey) both were quick asleep after we got home from Mass. Instead of sleeping, I am up catching up on blogs and posting to my own. Will I regret this later? I hope not.

We awakened (is that a word?) early this morning to Wobs and his friend playing in the living room - his friend having asked his mom if he could go to church with us. I obviously couldn't say no. They're not Catholic and don't have much of a faith background as far as I could tell from speaking with them on it. I feel like they are in a place that I was in a few years ago and that I better darn well do what I can to help lest I feel the Wrath of God upon me. (And I mean that in a pseudo cute but serious kind of way.)

So, Wobs crazy friend went with us. I can only imagine what it was like for my friends at Mass the first couple of times that I went with all the questions I had. Thank you so much for your patience if any of you are reading this. The child I brought with today was FULL OF QUESTIONS, almost to the point of annoyance. But really, can you be annoyed when someone is wanting to learn more about our beautiful Faith? I think not. I hope that I was able to let His Light shine enough through me without overshadowing it.

Today is a short-post kind of day. I'm sleepy and unmotivated. And My Lovey just woke up in my arms. He needs his milk. :)

~H

No comments: