Tuesday, November 11, 2008

And The Verdict Is.....

No naps. Definitely a BIG FAT NO. As in, "I hate the days that my daughter naps and then stays up until 11pm or later!" Like today.

It wasn't even on purpose today. I was holding My Little Man and he was asleep. I was on the phone, talking to my dear friend C., whom I haven't spoken with in a while, and My Petite Flower climbed up onto my lap. Pretty normal. Happens all the time.

However, I was distracted by the phone call and didn't realize she was snuggling in to me to fall asleep. 'Cause guess what? That's exactly what happened. And by the time I realized it I just couldn't bring myself to wake her up.

About an hour after this I had to move because I could no longer feel my legs, er, I mean, I had to drive my son's friend home from his "playdate" at our house. Even after I picked her up and set her down uncomfortably on the ottoman......she still slept. Oh well.

So definitely, completely, totally (feelin' a little 80's tonight) going for NO NAPS. None. Zero. Zip. Nada.

~H

No comments: