Monday, November 1, 2010

Baby Pictures



I know I love baby pictures.....thought you might like to see them too. Or are baby pictures only super cute when it's your own baby?? Whichever. Here are some.

Ha! Love it!

This is a baby hat I made for here. You can see specifics here on my ravelry project page.


This picture really caught me eye when I was picking out which ones to post. If you can look closely, or somehow enlarge it (I am not tech savvy, so I have no idea) you can see that the baby's eyes are crossed. It's cute. She kind of has that, "What the heck are you doing?" look about her face.




And my little Flower with her baby sling on. She has one kitty in the back and one in the front. Seriously too cute.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE baby pictures!!!! The crossed eyes are GREAT! LOL.

I love little girls with slings.