Tuesday, November 9, 2010

New Toys

I got me a yarn swift! It is awesome. The best thing since sliced bread, imo. I can't believe I waited so long to get this.

Now I can wind yarn, by meself, whenever I want. It is sooooooo nice to be able to knit without having to wait (and beg) for someone to help me wind my skeins up.

This is a present to myself for my (BIG) birthday this month. I am hitting one of those "milestone" birthdays. It is a weird age to be. I feel like I have been well into my 40's for about the last 20 years...............and now I am turning 30.

It seems very young to me. I am sure that seems very young to some of you. I feel old.

Crap.....baby is crying. I gotta run. More on this later....and pics of my swift in action!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yup. Thirty seems pretty young to me! :) Yay for your swift. I was to buy a set of swifts for myself for our anniversary, but just can't seem to bring myself to do it (these are tabletop kind, not umbrella.) Looking forward to seeing what you got.