Tuesday, June 29, 2010

And She's Gone

I am feeling a little down. My best knitting buddy ever just moved a few hours north of where I live.

I miss her. I miss talking yarn and projects. I miss having her visit. I miss our kids playing together while we looked at new things to knit online.

I miss just chatting up everyday stuff with her.

*sigh*

I do get to see her again this weekend. She is driving down specifically to see the new "Twilight" movie, Eclipse, with me on Saturday. I am really looking forward to it. I hope she is too. Well, I know she's looking forward to the movie. I hope she's as happy to see me as I will be to see her.

She called today and I had to tell her I would call her back b/c we had company. I totally forgot, and now I feel like a schmuck. She has no internet and no friend's in the new little town she's in.

Maybe I'll have to drive up and see her sometime soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would die if my knitting buddy moved away! She is my weekly highlight. Every Friday we get together. Our kids play, we play. Oh, I would just die!
At least she is within driving distance! Go see her. :)