Saturday, October 18, 2008

Per Request.....

Here's the pictures YOU asked for (you know who you are):


Isn't she beautiful? Of course, she thinks she's 18, but we're working on that. :)

Another beautiful girl? Or is it time to start saying "woman"? Either way, they grow up too fast.


Two more fast asleep on Mama's lap. So sweet.

Here they are again. Teenagers. Gotta love 'em. Don't they look sweet? You'd never think it be difficult to parent one of these little ones.



Oh, and there they are. My three little babies and my big Baby. Poor guy. He's been temporarily replaced with my Little Man. I'll be back soon, Honey, I promise.
~H

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I THANK YOU VERY MUCH. JUST SO YOU KNOW YOU ARE THE GREATEST WIFE IN THE WORLD. THERE IS NO OTHER WOMAN IN THE WORLD THAT CAN EVER COMPARE TO YOU. YOU ARE THE GREATEST WIFE, AND MOTHER. YOU HAVE THE PROOF IN THE WAY WE SMILE AT YOU IN THE PITCHERS. U R THE ONE I WILL ALWAYS LOVE HEATHER ANN.

LOVE & TRUST ALWAYS CHRIS