Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sing His Praises!!

The power of prayer really is a mysterious and glorious thing. I know many people who always feel like God never answers them and I even find myself wondering at times if He's listening. But in the end, His timing is always perfect and prayers are always answered, even if not in the exact way or time period we would like.

My husband today, thanks be to God, came to Mass. Not because I badgered him, guilted him, or forced him to. Just because. I want to personally thank all of you who have been praying for my family and my husband. Those prayers are not falling upon silent ears. Jesus, Mary, and all the Saints in Heaven have interceded and His Will is being done.

There was even mention from him (my hubby) of confession today. Confession!?! Can you even imagine? The Lord does indeed work in mysterious ways, and I happen to know some of those ways are through the wonderful aid of prayer from regular folks, like you and myself.

Please continue to pray for our family. We are so grateful for all the blessings He has bestowed upon us. Pray for the conversion of hearts and pray for the unborn in this wonderful month of Life.

~H

2 comments:

Allison said...

So nice to visit your blog and thrilled to "meet" someone studying to become a midwife!

Best wishes and prayers for your family. Your children are beautiful!

MamaMidwife said...

Thank you so much!!

I love your blog as well. I find much inspiration there. And your kids are beautiful too!

It is nice to find some authentic catholic friends!