Friday, September 12, 2008

Aw, Crap!

I'm just so waaaayyy behind on everything.

Do you ever have one of those days where it just seems like there is more to be done than there are hours in the day? Every time I begin to start something, somebody needs me. Me.

I have prayed for patience and the grace to use it many times today.

I've got to just kick life in the butt and get moving. Of course, I've been moving all day. First to the Chiropractor (because he ROCKS!), then lunch, then to look for long sleeve shirts for under my hubby's new uniforms, which are backordered btw.

Why long sleeve, you ask? When it's probably going to be 200 degrees outside for another couple of months? Ah, because my dear readers my hubby and I are covered with these. Ok, not completely covered, but we have a bunch. Both of us have sleeves on our left arms, mine faeries, his demons (it's actually a tattoo of he and I riding a motorcycle out of hell). We both have our wedding rings tattooed on our inner right wrists. I've got more faeries on my back and calf, a tattoo of the Wobbers on my right arm, and some black and grey work on my upper thigh. Hubby's got the Honda symbol on the nape of his neck, this guy on his calf, and flames on his right forearm.

We both feel like we need more. Yup, you heard me, more. But, I've been pregnant and/or nursing for the last 3 years, so none for me yet.

So now we need to buy these. No, there isn't a policy or anything saying he has to, but he's gonna. Why? Because he's a dude. And he decides to do things a little different sometimes - Since we're a little different.

I gotta run and cook dinner.

~H

No comments: