Friday, September 12, 2008

Don't You Just Hate That?

You know what I'm talking about. You get all nice and comfy with a particular blog. You're used to they're timely fashion of posts showing up daily or every other day. And then, WAHM! - nothing, I mean nothing - for over a week.

The nerve of some people.

Ok, so I got a little behind. It isn't like there's anything else on my mind or in my hands. Not like I'm carrying around a newborn or anything. No toddlers here. Nevermind the housework. Or school. Not like I'm studying to be a midwife or anything.

So my dear readers, I apologize profusely. Please do not hold it against me. I will update more ofter. I will allow you to read my humble musings and rants. I know you enjoy them so (or, at least, I hope you do).

The word of the day is - thanks.

Thanks be to God, yet again (isn't He great!!??). My husband has a job....in his chosen profession. He is officially a Deputy Sheriff. Has the badge and everything.

Well, that's all. Until tomorrow. Or will that still be today? I don't know one way or the other. The kids are driving me crazy. Crazy, I tell you.

No comments: