Saturday, October 30, 2010

Something Old, Something New

I want to try something "new", although really it's not new.

I am going to *try* to write something daily or every other day.

I am going to stop feeling like I have to be witty or funny or have some deep meaning behind a post just to put it up.

I am going to use my phone to post, if I must, to make this happen. It is a lot more work getting out the laptop and hooking it all up. I use that as an excuse to not post pretty often.

I may post random, useless things. I may post something that touches something in my heart or yours. I may simply be annoying.

But dang it - I like to write. It is good to put something, well not "on paper", but out there. It feels good to me. And I like reading other blogs that have a post everyday (or every other) even when they are not "super deep" every post.

I am giving myself permission to not worry about what anyone else thinks, especially ME, about my writing. I also will not worry about short posts or long posts or not having a picture or having no access to pictures (like on this phone!) To post, or bad formatting or bad spelling.

Whew. That feels better already.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well, good! i will be happy to "hear" from you more often.