Friday, August 14, 2009

I feel CRAZY

We are moving.

In fact today, a huge truck with green and orange lettering parked itself in my driveway and proceeded to eat all of the boxes and furniture in my house.

My neighbors, bless their hearts, were kind enough to come over and help us load the truck. My dear friend, C., has spent the last 3 afternoons, including today, at my house helping me pack through my neurosis.

Candy posted wonderfully about the kind of exhaustion that accompanies moving, although I know not of the kind of move she is doing across the country. I hope she knows that now since she is a midwesterner I may have to stalk her and meet her someday.

I am experiencing that kind of exhaustion, not to mention I FEEL CRAZY.

I hope my husband really loves his job because I AM NEVER DOING THIS AGAIN.

See you on the flip side.

No comments: