Thursday, July 30, 2009

Bloggy Break

Just an FYI, in case you don't hear much from me.

My family and I are moving in 2 weeks to a home much closer to my husband's job.

This means more time for him to be with us since he won't have to spend 2 hours each work day driving back and forth to work.

This also means we will be even further out in the boonies.

AND I get to pack. Which I love so, so much. So much in fact that even though we are moving in just 2 weeks, I have not packed a thing.

Of course, if you ask my friend laurazim if we're moving she'll tell you that we're just doing the "un-move". The "un-move" is where you pack up all your stuff and throw out what you don't want. You do this to declutter and make it easier to clean your home. Once your home is clean and clutter free you unpack your stuff and get to enjoy a much happier place.

Except that I'm not telling her: We really are moving.

I still have to:

Pack
Cancel our phone/internet
Pack
Forward our mail
Pack
Set up new phone/internet
Pack
Change my address with the bank
Pack
Change my address with the utilities
Pack
Set up new utilities
oh, and Pack

It would be nice if there wasn't so much packing to do.

So, I may or may not be posting a bunch between now and the move.

Have no fear.....I'm sure I'll have plenty to say once the move has been completed.

~H

1 comment:

laurazim said...

It was lots of fun helping you pack up Wobber's room yesterday. This whole un-move thing is actually kind of inspiring. Think I'll try it myself. You know, since it doesn't actually require moving. You'll be my neighbor forever. :P