Sunday, January 11, 2009

Baptism







Isn't it beautiful? This is truly my first experience with a "regular" baptism happening in my (yes, my) family. My other two children were baptized at the Easter Vigil in 2008, during the Liturgy.

My Lovey's baptism was a little more personal and quite lovely. Not that I minded the baptism of my other children in front of the whole parish (and then some). It was just really nice to be able to celebrate and rejoice with a small group.
Lovey's Godparents are wonderful! Won. Der. Ful. I love them. He is quite a lucky fellow. I know that he will be receiving prayers and spiritual guidance for years to come.
We had a cozy get-together at their house afterward (I may have already mentioned this, forgive me).....which we stayed at until the wee hours of morning.
Enjoy the pictures!
~H

No comments: