*As stated above, some of this is "TMI". Read at your own discretion.*
1. I managed to take 2 showers this week, one of them with my newborn.
2. After a week of sore nipple nursing, the scabs finally healed and fell off my nipples. Life is much better now.
3. Hemorrhoids are truely a PITA. I am not sure I have ever endured any quite like what I have right now. I am being comforted by a bottle of witch hazel at every bathroom break.
4. I finished the sweater I was working on for Flower this week. I had almost had it finished while I was in labor, but then things got too intense. I can't link here (on the blackberry), but it is up on my Ravelry project page. It is a purple sweater to match her purple mittens.
5. Yesterday, I brushed my teeth. First time this week.
6. Oh - I gave birth, without drugs, without intervention, in the comfort of my own home once again. That would be a big "success".
7. I put some pictures of my dughter on Facebook for family to see. (Now if I could just load some here and/or remember to email some to Aunt.)