Thursday, June 4, 2009

Tickle Me

Jennit over at One Thing is having a Very Funny contest to win the coveted "You Tickle Me" award. Ok, I'll bite. Here's her poll questions with my answers:


1. Who can make you laugh the hardest (someone you personally know)?

My friend Justin, whom I haven't seen in almost 4 years. The first time my husband and I met him he had us peeing our pants. Really.

2. Who has the most contagious laugh (of those you know personally)? Gotta be My Lovey (see sidebar)

3. What is the funniest movie you’ve ever seen?

Hmmm. You're making me think real hard. That's not so easy after you've had some kids. Boondock Saints. "....some huge freakin' guy cereal crushed him..." Hahahahahahaha!!!

4. Who is your favorite comedian?

Jeff Dunham. Hands down. Try not to laugh. I dare you.



5. What’s the funniest cartoon you’ve ever seen?

Animaniacs. Pinky & The Brain.



6. What’s your favorite comic strip?

Garfield. Duh. (I used to have a Garfield tattoo. My very first professional tattoo that I got when I was 16. Unfortunately, it was sacrificed when I decided to get my sleeve.)

I cannot find a copy of the strip I'd like to paste here. But I do remember it. Jon gets a call from a woman who dialed a wrong number and asks here if she'd like to turn it into a "right number" and go on a date with him. And she says yes! Turns out Bertha is a little overweight. Jon tries to think of something nice to say and finally says, "My, your teeth are round." She replies, "I eat a lot." Garfield says/thinks, "You don't say."

Hee hee.

7. What’s your favorite joke?

If I put that on my blog, I will lose readers. :) It has something to do with a bad way to spend Easter.

8. Here’s a link to something that will make you laugh: You betcha.

9. What was the last thing you laughed at so hard you cried?

Flower. She had filled her pants with some rather potent poo. I layed her down and pulled off her pants. As I opened her diaper I asked her, "Did you poop?" She replied, "Holy Crap!" This is when I realized that maybe I had used this phrase a little too often when changing her.

My husband and two sons were also on my bed at the time (where I was changing her). I looked over and my husband had actually picked up a wipe and put it over his nose so that he wouldn't smell the poo. I am actually laughing right now just thinking of him laying there with his face all caboogled up and contorted.

Reminds me of this:



Which also made me cry and still does everytime I see it!!

10. Got a funny photo? Show me!

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Oh my my my myyyyy...I had no idea that so many men suffered from the overactive gag reflex. That almost made ME puke!! But I seriously LOLed at the baby with the hose in his diaper. Fuuuuunny!!

And the dead terrorist was hilarious too...thanks for playing; you definitely made me laugh!

laurazim said...

I LOVE that we have the same story for #9!! Man, that was funny--and I only got the re-telling end of it! Oh. And the new picture on your banner? FANTABULOUS!!!!!

HA!!!!

:)
In Him....