Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Sociopath Strikes Again

The woman is mad. She is demented, deranged, illogical, unbalanced, unhinged, non compos mentis.

She does not have touch with reality, but rather her reality. The game....I am not playing. She has now had her "secretary" contact me regarding a previous "issue" wondering if I had received communication about it or not. Consequently, another contact has been made regarding a separate, but just as important, issue.

Words have been chosen carefully, deliberately, cunningly, and shewdly for these contacts.

I will have to decide if recourse is worth my time and talent. Aptitude for dealing with the sociopath, I have much. Patience to make them writhe in their skin....I am learning.

Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lock the doors until you have a good strategy. Don't go it alone.
Good luck!