Thursday, June 25, 2009

Aaaaah! They Grow Too Fast

Well. It's that time.

The time when your baby is no longer a baby. The moment, for me, when they stop looking like a baby and start to look like a kid.

She's still my baby. Still a toddler.

But today........I cut her hair.


Her hair was getting in her face, in her eyes, and in her food. It was time to insert bangs. She really likes it and took to the cutting well.



Oh, that? That's the "I can't believe you won't let me play with the expensive picture-taker thingie" face.

~H

1 comment:

laurazim said...

Oh NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! WWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! She's a little GIIIIIIIIRLLLL!!!!!! Where did the Tiny Blossom go?? And in her place, there seems to be a Gigantic Bloom!!! *sigh* Ah well....I guess it had to happen sooner or later......