While eating dinner tonight, my 8 year old son asked me if I'd like to hear his "Top 5" Favorite Drinks? Ah-hem:
4. Grape Soda
3. Beef Gravy (!!!???)
2. A-1 Steak Sauce (!!!!!???!!!!)
1. Mountain Dew
Let me assure you folks out there that he is NOT allowed to drink these items very often. In fact, I don't know that I've ever let him "drink" #3 or 2. It was surprising for me to hear those on the list. But I do know that he has asked to drink the A-1 on a number of occasions. Apparently condiments count as drinks in the boy world.
And, just for fun, my Top 5 - most of which I NEVER get to have because I cannot process caffeine when pregnant or nursing.
5. Skim Milk / Water (tie)
4. Grape Soda (about 2wice a year, as I really don't like bubbles)
3. Orange Juice, preferably reconstituted Cascadia Farms Frozen Organic Concentrate (with non-organic the "not from concentrate" are much better, with the frozen tasting kind of burnt....but with organic, it's the opposite) (also don't have this anymore b/c we cannot afford organic anymore)
2. Hot Lady Grey Tea (like Earl Grey, but better) with cream and sugar (no fake crap)
1. Cold, Strong Brewed, Iced Tea, Full Caffeine, Full Flavor, sweetened with REAL Sugar, a ton of it