Sunday, April 4, 2010

Some Pictures

Oh! I forgot that blogger uploads photos in the opposite order that you load them. So......this is a really crappy picture of me. But Flower took it. She really loves to use the camera and always has to take picutres of me. I thought I'd show off her skills.

But this! This is a really cute picture of my Flower. She is getting so big!

And this is a sweet black and white that I snapped of her sleeping a few months ago. Everyone say it with me......"Awwwwww."

This is Lovey, who will now be known as "The Brute" (until he cuts his molars) escaping from his towel after a bath. Oh, and that ugly, burnt pumpkin red-orange-y color on the wall over there?? We painted that white this week. It's like a new house.




Awww. There he is again. :)






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWW! How sweet. Love the kid pics.