Saturday, July 19, 2008

Pardon My Dust

You know how men are when they get a new "toy" and they can't leave it alone until they've figured out everything it does (even if it's just a sander, for Pete's sake - hello! It sands!)?

Well, I just figured out that my *new* laptop, the one I've had for at least a year if not more, has an SD drive for the little disk in my digital camera. That means I can upload pictures. To My Computer. Pretty cool and very 21st Century of me, dontcha think? So, I have been playing around with pictures and added a few here to my blog. The baby in the bath is the same petite flower I talk of often. The Wobbers is well, the Wobbs. And the baby and mama sleeping are me and the Flower on vacation at my Grandpa and Aunt's farm last summer.

Hopefully, I can figure out how to add them to my posts as well.

Anybody wondering why I am up so early?

The Flower went to bed around 9:30, and I insisted the Wobbers go at 10:30. I also crawled into bed around then and got my best 3 hour block of sleep last night. Then I was up at 1am. I stayed in bed only because the Flower was lonely and freaked out every time I moved more than an inch away from her. I got back to sleep around 3, and by 5 I was awake again. When My Dear Best Friend came to bed at 6:30, just over an hour ago, I finally was able to exit the room.

Now I gotta get the Wobbers up for baseball practice, and then I think it's time for breakfast and some studying. I've got a big test next month at school that covers everything we've done for the last semester (which started in March). We've had NO tests so far and have been informed that this test should/will take the entire day (about 8 hours) to complete at our next get together. Ooo, how much fun will that be?

Off I am.

P.S. Have you thanked God for all the blessings in your life today? Go ahead, thank Him. You'll be happy you did and so will He.

~H

No comments: