Saturday, July 12, 2008

I'm Up

Really. Awake and everything. I have to post just so I can get my time stamp to prove that I am really awake.

I put my foot down last night. Everybody in bed at Midnight. I know that sounds late - but for us it's early. I cut video games off an hour before this. It was exceptionally easier being that my husband was at work, but hopefully we can keep this up even when he's home. We;ll see how Sunday night goes, since today should be easy again (he'll be at work again tonight).

I am just so happy to have us all sleeping when regular people sleep, or closer to it. We cannot live as nocturnal creatures.

Truth be told, I would like to still be in bed with my two blonde babes. The two year old needs to sleep at least till 10 and my hubby didn't make it home until around 6am today from work. I would be there with them, but I got so sick of not being able to feel my hands that I had to get up and restore blood flow to them. I really need to get some wrist braces so I stop twisting them up and under my chin while I sleep.

At least it's a start. Getting up before it reaches 80-90 degrees outside is a bonus - as is falling asleep while there is still a good six hours of dark left on the earth.

Have a great day! I know we will.

~H

No comments: