Saturday, November 13, 2010

FO: Lovely Pants

I finished another pair of longies. These are lovely. I *heart* them. They turned out really, really beautiful.

Of course, you wouldn't know it looking at the pictures. It's a rainy, rainy day here and there is no good light to take pictures in. I tried. I really did.
Got some cute action shots on these though.....

These picutres just don't do the yarn justice. It's a beautiful cherry red, perfectly varigated.
I knit a size large - 8 inch inseam, 18 inch rise (front to back, 10 inches back, 8 inches front). I almost got them out of 1 skein. I had 3 more rows to knit on the second leg when I ran out of yarn! Three rows! And then there's the whole i-cord drawstring....but still. Three rows.

Now I need to decide what size to knit the other two skeins (whales road and velvet grapes.....picture in the next post) in to. I could try to do a large again, with even shorter legs. Or I could just go for a medium and have leftovers to knit some scrappies with.



No comments: