Thursday, August 14, 2008

GodTube.com

Did you even know there was such a place? They have some darn neat, and darn inspiring videos at this website.

This morning (hey, I know it's 2:20pm, but I've only been up for 2 hours, so it's morning) I feel compelled to share a video that was posted on another wonderful blog that I saw/read a couple of months ago. She also pulled it from someone else's blog - so should you feel the need to pass it on, please do.

I will warn you, this video produced real tears for me. And it doesn't water down the evil deeds we encounter in life at all, so just watch it first before you let your kids watch it to make sure you approve. But it is inspiring (did I already use that word today?) to say the least. And it will remind you of the wonderful Love He has for you everyday - even when you think He's left you.

Get a kleenex.....

~H

No comments: