Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Need A Laugh?

Click here. But please, pee first. I will not be responsible for any damage to undergarments or chairs that results from reading that post.

On a still funny, but not quite the same note as above:

~Uncommon answers to a commonly asked question~

When people learn that this pregnancy I am carrying is our 5th child, most see the need to comment as such about getting "fixed", and don't you know what causes that, and yada, yada, yada. Here are some of my favorites and our favorite answers -

Dontcha know what causes that?
Yes, and we're darn good at it. OR
(In the most serious face I can muster) No, please tell us. OR
(Again, serious face here) Yes, and I keep telling him we should store our toothbrushes in separate rooms. OR
Yes. Why? Can't you get it right?

Are you going to get fixed? Or, better yet, When are you going to get fixed?
I didn't realize I was broken. OR
Never, everything seems to work fine to me. OR
Apparently nothing is broken.

Are they all yours?
No, we picked a few up at Walmart and then some at the grocery store. OR
What? What are you talking about? I don't know any of them. OR
Yes, they're all mine. Wait, where did that one come from? OR
Yes, and I have more at home.

Are you Catholic?
(Ironically here, the answer is yes, but I am always surprised to be asked this.)

I am glad it's you and not me.
Me too.

When are you going to stop?
We're going to keep trying until we get an ugly one. OR
When we outnumber the idiots.

Having that many kids is bad for the environment.
Really, and just who are we saving the environment for, pray tell?

Some other humorous answers I give......

We're just doing our part to stimulate the economy.

We're trying to build our own little army. (my favorite)

No, I am not on welfare. Thanks for asking.

Yes, I pay taxes.

Please leave a comment if you have more to add to the arsenal. The questions come often, and it is fun to mess with people's wee little brains with interesting answers.

~H

No comments: